Terms and Conditions of entry in 4ocean's Social Media Giveaway (Exact promotion named in social post, but name does not impact qualifications outlined below).
- Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Promotion is open to everyone aged 13 and older, around the globe – but you will need an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account (depending on the contest platform of origin.) and a (half reliable) internet service to participate. Employees, officers and directors of 4ocean, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters/suppliers and their IRS dependents and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings) are not eligible to participate. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
- Timing: The social media giveaway drawing begins as soon as the Instagram post is live and ends no longer than 72 hours after the initial posting. 4ocean reserves the right to end earlier, but will indicate in initial Instagram post exact end date regardless of timeline.
- How to Enter: No purchase is necessary to enter or win. To enter, during the
Promotion Period: Visit 4ocean’s Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/4oceanBracelets/) or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/4ocean/?hl=en) through an internet landing page or using the Facebook or Instagram applications. To enter through Instagram, participants must follow the rules announcing the Sweepstakes post.
- SPONSOR: This 4ocean social media giveaway Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by 4ocean, LLC, with its principal address at 6560 West Rogers Circle, Suite 19, Boca Raton, Florida 33487 (“4ocean”).
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to all who are of legal age in their country of residence prior to the beginning of the Promotion Period described in Section 4 below, and have not been a winner in any of 4ocean’s prior promotions. Shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of 4ocean and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and the advertising and promotion agencies and any other entity involved in the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, and each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- AGREEMENT TO RULES: Participants in this Sweepstakes agree to, and must, comply with these Official Rules. All interpretations of these Official Rules by 4ocean are final.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Subject to text in social media posts announcing contest. Once post is live, the promotion period will not change.
- HOW TO ENTER: No purchase is necessary to enter or win. To enter, during the
Promotion Period: Visit 4ocean’s Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/4oceanBracelets/) or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/4ocean/?hl=en) through an internet landing page or using the Facebook or Instagram applications. To enter through Facebook or Instagram, participants must follow the rules announcing the Sweepstakes post.
- WINNER SELECTION:
- Winner will be selected on “Selection Date” by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries timely received.
- The potential winner will be sent a notification by within fifteen (15) days of the Selection Date using either (i) the email address provided on the entry form landing page or the return mailing address provided in the mail-in entry or (ii) the Facebook or Instagram account name or handle used to enter the Sweepstakes. The winner must respond to the notification within five (5) days from the date of the email or the postmark of the mailed notification. The winner timely responding to the notification will be emailed or mailed a voucher which will contain the details of the prize redemption process.
- If a potential winner does not meet the eligibility requirements or does not timely respond to the notification, 4ocean reserves the right to award the prize to another randomly selected winner.
- The decisions of 4ocean are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- PRIZE: The winner selected by random drawing will receive: a 4ocean package that is valued less than $150. Others terms and conditions may apply. Also subject to these Official Rules. Original prize voucher must be completed and emailed or mailed to 4ocean’s principal place of business (referred to in Section 1 above), for redemption.
- This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Internet entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- 4ocean reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the 4ocean website; violates the Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, 4ocean RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. 4ocean and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. 4ocean reserves the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted. In such event, 4ocean would award prizes by random drawing from eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
- Each potential winner will be required to sign and return via overnight UPS and/or email, the Affidavit of Eligibility (“Affidavit”) and the Liability Release and, except where prohibited, Publicity Release (collectively, the “Release”) forms provided by 4ocean, within five (5) days of receipt in order to receive a prize. If a potential winner fails to return the Affidavit and the Release within five (5) days or if a winner is deemed to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all eligible entries timely received, if time permits. If a potential winner is not reachable at the e-mail or mail address provided to 4ocean and a forwarding address is not provided or if a Notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
- The Prize is provided “as is” and without any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, and any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No cash redemption or prize substitutions are allowed. 4ocean reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in the discretion of 4ocean. 4ocean shall have no responsibility or obligation to a winner who is ineligible for a prize, or is unable to or who does not accept or utilize a prize, for any reason. The winner is responsible for any and all taxes, fees, and charges applicable to the Prize.
- The Prize is non-extendable, non-transferable and non-cashable.
- This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. Participants understand that all information is being provided to 4ocean the sponsor of this Sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE: Subject to applicable law, each winner irrevocably grants 4ocean the right to use the winner’s name, voice, photograph and/or biographical data for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes, worldwide in perpetuity, in all forms of media, including Social media, and the 4ocean’ website, without any obligation or consideration except for the awarding of the Prize to the winner.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that 4ocean, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and media including social media (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for and are released and held harmless from any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, personal injury, or property damage, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use, non-use or misuse of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or prize-related activity. Winner assumes all liability for participation in all aspects of the prize.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Except as otherwise expressly set out in these Official Rules, the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and agents shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of their respective obligations that are caused by events outside of their reasonable control. 4ocean is not responsible if the SWEEPSTAKES terminates or any Prize cannot be used or redeemed due to acts of God, war, terrorism, explosions, fires, floods or other natural calamities, bad weather, strikes, riot, civil disruption, internet failures, or other acts of God or the winner, or for any other occurrences which are outside of 4ocean’ reasonable control.
- DISCLAIMERS: If this Sweepstakes cannot be administered as contemplated for any reason, 4ocean reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, winner selection, or prizes without prior notice.
- GOVERNING LAW AND WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL: The Parties agree that if any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules cannot be settled through direct discussions, they will endeavor first to settle the controversy or claim by a mediation administered by the International Center for Dispute Resolution (“ICDR”) under its then-applicable rules and procedures. If the dispute is not otherwise resolved through direct discussions or mediation, the Parties agree that the controversy or claim, including the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will then be resolved by final and binding confidential arbitration in Miami, Florida, to be administered by ICDR in accordance with its then-applicable arbitration rules and procedures, including without limitation the rule providing that each party will pay its pro rata share of ICDR fees and expenses and the rules providing for limited discovery and other exchange of information. The ICDR rules are available at www.ICDR.org. The ICDR rules for selection of a single arbitrator will be followed. The Parties further agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of a Florida Circuit Court in Miami-Dade County, Florida with respect to the appeal of any decision rendered during arbitration.
- WAIVER OF TRIAL BY JURY. TRIAL BY JURY IS HEREBY WAIVED WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTE, OR LITIGATION ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY SUBJECT MATTER RELATED THERETO. THE PROVISIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH ARE A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE PARTIES ENTERING INTO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- SEVERABILITY: The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall in no way affect the validity, legality, or enforceability of any other provision hereof. Any invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severed from these Official Rules and the balance of these Official Rules shall be construed and enforced as if these Official Rules did not contain such invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision.
- TAXES: Unless stated otherwise, winners are responsible for all applicable taxes in connection with their prize, including all federal, state and local taxes and the reporting consequences thereof. 4ocean will comply with all Internal Revenue Service and other government reporting obligation. Winners must provide tax and personal information as a condition of being awarded a prize.
- WINNERS’ LIST: To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope within thirty (30) days of the Selection Date to 4ocean, LLC, 6560 West Rogers Circle, Suite 19, Boca Raton, Florida 33487. Attention: Sweepstakes.
You also acknowledge that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.