4ocean Signature iPhone Case

Buy it now & pull 1 pound
View options
Skip to product information
1 of 5

4ocean Signature iPhone Case

4ocean Signature iPhone Case

Purchasing this product pulls 1 pound of trash from the ocean
Regular price $10 USD
Regular price $50 USD Sale price $10 USD
Sale Sold out
Style

Protect your iPhone with 4ocean Plastic

After months of research and development, we’ve created a durable, stylish, and functional iPhone case made from actual ocean plastic that our captains and crews recovered! To give your iPhone maximum protection, we opted for a two-layer shell case. The hard outer shell is made from rHDPE 4ocean Plastic™ while the soft, impact-absorbent inner shell is made from bio-compostable PBAT rubber.

Designed to protect iPhone models 12 PRO, 12, 11 PRO, X, XS, SE 2020 / 8 / 7 / 6s / 6

Remember, every iPhone Case purchased comes with our One Pound Promise to pull a pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines.

Learn more about how 4ocean cell phone cases are made

  • Every case purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
  • Designed to protect the following iPhone models: 12 Pro, 12, XS, X, 11 Pro, SE 2020, 8, 7, 6s, and 6 (choose your model from the dropdown above)
  • GreenCircle Certified, a third-party certification body, has verified that all of the plastic used to make the hard outer shell of the 4ocean phone case is made from 100% 4ocean plastic recovered by 4ocean’s professional cleanup crews. (GreenCircle Certificate)
  • GreenCircle Certified, a third-party certification body, has verified that the hard outer shell of the 4ocean phone case is made from 97% recycled content. The remainder of the outer shell consists of 3% additives and colorants. (GreenCircle Certificate)
  • Soft inner shell case made from bio-compostable PBAT rubber (polybutylene adipate terephthalate)
  • Exterior case features the 4ocean logo and "Made from 4ocean Plastic"
  • Inner case features the phrase "Together, we can end the ocean plastic crisis" and our "1 pound pulled" symbol
  • Compatible with wireless chargers

Note: Unlike most cell phone cases made from synthetic plastic and rubber materials, the compostable material used to make the 4ocean iPhone case may require a short period of time to break-in so buttons can operate as normal.

CLOSE THE LOOP
Have a 4ocean product you don’t use anymore? Send it back to us so we can recycle it or dispose of it in the most sustainable way possible. Reach out to our customer service team to get started!
    View full details