Bali Boarder Bracelet
Bali Boarder Bracelet
- 100% recycled 4ocean Plastic cord
- 100% stainless steel charm
- Handcrafted on the tropical island of Bali by local artisans
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable from 7 to 13 in. (18 to 33 cm)
- Recycled material content verified by GreenCircle Certified
- Guilt-free shipping is carbon neutral and plastic free
Plastic pollution has a human impact
The world’s poorest and most marginalized communities are disproportionately affected by plastic pollution and climate change. As these threats continue to grow, people that rely on the health of the ocean for their livelihoods are finding it increasingly difficult to earn a living and often have few alternatives for steady work.
When job opportunities are limited, women often maintain traditional caretaker roles while their partners travel for work. However, women who earn an income are more likely to invest it directly in their children, families, communities, and the local environment.
Women’s economic empowerment is critical to women’s rights, gender equality, and environmental justice globally.
In Bali, over 80% of our bracelet artisans are women. They work out of their homes and village centers, often sharing the work as a community. Since they don’t have to go to a factory, more women are able to join the workforce and earn an income while maintaining their role as family caretakers.
In addition to cleaning the ocean, every pound of trash you pull helps create living-wage jobs that provide people living in communities impacted by plastic pollution with a reliable source of income and new opportunities for education, equality, and prosperity.
- SZStephanie Z.3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat weave, good size.
Great weave, good size.
- RKRebecca K.1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsColor is perfect!!
Color is perfect!!
- BHBarbara H.1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful bracelet!
- ECElizabeth C.1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!
Love that it glows in the dark, cute design, feels comfortable, and a good price for a good cause!
- MGMelissa G.1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWhat a beautiful combination of
What a beautiful combination of colors, and intricate braiding on this bracelet! And I forgot, it glows in the dark! Love!