- 100% natural plant cellulose sponges
Cellulose is the “skeleton” of plants like vegetables, cotton, and wood
- All natural and fully compostable
Typically biodegrades in the ground within 2 to 6 weeks; weather dependent
- Use one a day and throw it away to prevent bacteria buildup
- Thin sponges save storage space and swell to useful thickness when wet
- Colored with sustainable, ocean-friendly dyes
- Made by the Dispongables™ Company
- Ships in a recyclable glassine bag
Glassine is a very thin, smooth, and glossy paper made from wood pulp; it sometimes looks like plastic but it’s not!
- Guilt-free shipping is carbon neutral and plastic free
- ASAshley S.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for cleaning
These sponges are really good for cleaning. They work just like any other sponge but are biodegradable which makes me happy!
- SKSusan K.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBiodegradable sponges
Wonderful product. Something useful, yet helps the oceans.
- LLLynn L.3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsIf you don't have these,
If you don't have these, you're missing out! Seriously.
- DDee1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReuse forever for everything
I love these sponges for wiping up spills, from paint on the floor, to olive oil that missed the pan. I have one at every sink, 3 total and have not thrown one out yet as they clean out fine just in the sink with eco soap.
- CMCammy M.1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat stuff
I love these sponges. They work like any other sponge without waste. For the number of sponges, you get it really isn't any more expensive than any other sponge actually it ends up a little cheaper if you use them a few days before you discard them. I am so ready to do something good for the earth and be a part of the solution and not the problem I will be ordering again and agaIN