Plankton Beaded Bracelet
Plankton Beaded Bracelet
Pull a pound for plankton
Plankton may not be the cutest or most charismatic ocean inhabitants, but life on earth wouldn’t be possible without these microscopic organisms. Plastic, chemical, and nutrient pollution have a direct impact on plankton and all of the marine species that directly or indirectly rely on them as a food source. This rare, triple-color bracelet is sure to catch eyes and start conversations about the actions we can all take to protect our oceans. When you purchase our Plankton Beaded Bracelet, you’ll pull a pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines while raising awareness about the ocean’s unseen heroes.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design
- Includes "1LB" vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)
CLOSE THE LOOP
Have a 4ocean product you don’t use anymore? Send it back to us so we can recycle it or dispose of it in the most sustainable way possible. Reach out to our customer service team to get started!
- AHAlyssa H.Verified Buyer11 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starslove this bracelet !!! :)
love the colors of this bracelet!! bought it bc of that and bc plankton are so important to our oceans and don’t get the credit they deserve! definitely the unseen heroes of our oceans and other waterbodies <3
- MRMagali R.7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSpongebob would be proud
The bracelet is the perfect touch of colour. The colours match perfectly together and fits perfectly with other bracelets. Also, the mission of this bracelet is to help the cause of plankton, an important part of the ocean’s well being. Plus, you can tell your friends you got this bracelet for the small creature in your favourite show, Spongebob ;)
- MMmichelle m.10 months agoRated 2 out of 5 starsGreat .... but
One the these bracelets has already broken. The string snapped and the beads all came off. I purchased 2; One for daughter and the other for her friend, both loved them. They both loved the meaning and purpose behind them. They no longer have matching bracelets.
I see below that I can send a picture. I will have my daughter take a picture and I will send one in. She's at school right now.
- VBVivian B.11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMeaningful gifts!
The bracelets made meaningful gifts to all of my staff!
- BSBetina S.11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect