- 100% recycled 4ocean Plastic cord
- 100% stainless steel charms
95% post-consumer recycled glass beads
(silica added for strength and durability)
- Handcrafted on the tropical island of Bali by local artisans
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable from 7 to 13 in. (18 to 33 cm)
- Recycled material content verified by GreenCircle Certified
- Guilt-free shipping is carbon neutral and plastic free
Respect the Fin
Sharks are one of the most misunderstood fish in the ocean. Often portrayed as mindless killing machines, sharks are actually critical to the health of our oceans. And our fears are far more deadly to them than they’ve ever been to us. So it’s not sharks we should fear, but an ocean without them.
Finely tuned by more than 400 years of evolution, sharks play a crucial role in maintaining the balance of the marine ecosystem. Each species has adapted to support a specific ecological niche where they help control prey populations and feed on the sick and weak, which helps maintain the strength and diversity of other species.
Despite their ecological importance, some shark populations have declined by as much as 80% over the last few decades due to human threats like pollution, poaching, finning, overfishing, and habitat loss.
Shark populations continue to decline globally and we must act fast to save them. Take a bite out of plastic pollution with our Shark Bracelets and use them to start conversations that dispel myths, address fears, and correct misconceptions about sharks so that we can better understand, appreciate, and protect them for future generations.
- CMCheryl M.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
Bought for my granddaughter, we wear them to honor her mother.
- KSKrystal S.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAleah
- RVRex Van Z.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsA great reminder
The bracelet is a great daily reminder of the importance of the ocean and the life within it. The pendants are well crafted and beautiful.
- JEJudith E.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSharing the good
I love all the braclets!!!! My guilty little pleasure is surprising strangers by telling them that I bought them a pound of ocean trash and giving them the bracelet and 4Ocean info. They are always so pleased and everyone benefits. Hopefully, you get some new donors, they get to feel special, the ocean and it's wondrous sea creatures get loved and it makes my heart happy. Love what you do!!!
- LMLaura M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Gift
I bought one for my son even tho I’d never seen him wear a bracelet He loved it so much when he accidentally lost it, he asked me for another one !