Star Coral Bracelet
Star Coral Bracelet
- Available in three fall-inspired colors, this gorgeous macrame bracelet will quickly become the star of any bracelet stack
- Bracelet style inspired by the beautiful corals we see everyday in the ocean
- 100% recycled 4ocean Plastic cord
- 100% stainless steel charm
95% post-consumer recycled glass beads
(silica added for strength and durability)
- Handcrafted in Guatemala by local artisans
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable from 7 to 13 in. (18 to 33 cm)
- Recycled material content verified by GreenCircle Certified
- Guilt-free shipping is carbon neutral and plastic free
Guatemala Artisan Bracelet Collection
Plastic pollution disproportionately impacts poor and marginalized communities around the world. In Guatemala, almost half of all people live in poverty. In the indigenous communities that comprise roughly 40% of Guatemala’s population, nearly 80% of people live in poverty.
We started this business because we want to have a direct impact on the social and environmental issues related to plastic pollution. We want our presence to benefit the communities we serve, which is why we’re committed to hiring locally.
Made with 100% recycled 4ocean Plastic cord, this entire bracelet collection is handcrafted in Guatemala by local artisans in partnership with Wakami.
Fueled by love for the earth and its people, Wakami is an ethical lifestyle brand that works to transform Guatemala’s cycles of poverty into cycles of prosperity.
As a Certified B Corp, Wakami hires women living in Guatemala’s rural communities to design and produce thoughtfully crafted, handmade accessories. These are women who haven’t always had the luxury of dreams or the support they need to grow.
In addition to providing the reliable source of income these women need right now, Wakami also provides business and skill training to set a strong foundation for their future growth as entrepreneurs, which creates new opportunities for education, prosperity, and wellness for each woman and every member of her family.
By purchasing this bracelet, you’re doing more than cleaning the ocean. You’re also helping to empower women and children who are living in communities impacted by both plastic pollution and poverty.
- SFShan F.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
Gorgeous. One of my favourite bracelets. Hoping for more colours in future.
- DMDeborah M.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starspretty bracelet
I like that this one is a little different.
- CSCynthia S.Verified Buyer4 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful!
- PBPam B.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsStar coral
Love the design.
- LFLorraine F.Verified Buyer6 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsStar Coral bracelent
I really like the new pattern of this bracelet. As all the others I've gotten, this is really well made.