- 100% recycled 4ocean Plastic cord
- 100% stainless steel charms
95% post-consumer recycled glass beads
(silica added for strength and durability)
- Handcrafted on the tropical island of Bali by local artisans
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable from 7 to 13 in. (18 to 33 cm)
- Recycled material content verified by GreenCircle Certified
- Guilt-free shipping is carbon neutral and plastic free
With legs like stilts, beaks like boomerangs, and flamboyant pink feathers, flamingos are perhaps the most recognizable wading bird in the world. If they had a catchphrase, it would be “you are what you eat,” since their impossibly beautiful coloring comes from the beta carotene in the crustaceans, mollusks, plankton, and algae they consume.
Extremely social, flamingos live in colonies with tens of thousands of birds and are typically found among the shallow lakes, mangrove swamps, sandy islands, and coastal areas of Africa, Asia, America, and Europe.
While no flamingo species is considered endangered at this time, three of the six flamingo species are considered near threatened.
Because of their distinct appearance, flamingos are fabulous wildlife ambassadors that illustrate the beauty and diversity we stand to lose if we fail to address the threats they face.
The biggest challenges in conserving flamingos and other wading birds include plastic and chemical pollution, climate change, habitat loss, and the animal entertainment industry.
- DJDenise J.Verified Buyer11 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome
Love it and everything about 4ocean, just 1 thing are you going to have different colors bracelets again, thank you for everything you do, love 4ocean...!!!
- SSalena4 days agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I bought this as a gift for my Sister she loves Pink and flamingo’s so she loved it and I liked it so much I bought one too!
- SSalena1 week agoRated 1 out of 5 stars1 Star
I Love it!
Can’t go wrong with anything 4ocean
- KRKathy R.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the Flamingo
I bought this bracelet thinking it was more red than pink. I have the special edition beaded Barbie bracelet and the two are very similar in color. It’s okay though, I will wear them both… proudly!!
- JBJim B.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsKudos