Albatross Braided Bracelet
Albatross Braided Bracelet
Pull a pound for albatrosses
Masters of the sea and wind, albatrosses are one of the most extraordinary birds on the planet. There are 22 species of albatross in the world and, unfortunately, every single one is considered vulnerable, threatened, near-threatened, or endangered. When you purchase an Albatross Braided Bracelet, you’ll pull five pounds of trash from the ocean and coastlines while raising awareness about the impact of plastic pollution on some of the world’s most awe-inspiring and endangered seabirds.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of five pounds of trash from the ocean, rivers and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear bead manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Double cobra braid with beaded toggle closure
- Available in four non-adjustable sizes
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Includes “5LB” vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)
- LCLesley C.Verified Buyer10 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRainbow
Im trying to create a rainbow of bracelets as I’m an elementary art teacher and I love to represent all te colors to my students in many ways. Can you please make a yellow one? 😊
- CHCecilia H.Verified Buyer11 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove These Bracelets!!
I really like this bracelet. Great for layering. Also bought one for a gift and I am sure she will love it and the fact that it’s made from plastic taken from the ocean makes it that much better!! 💙💙
- MRMarcia R.3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsalbatross braided bracelet
I really love it. in fact, I haven't taken it off since I received it. I also bought a green sea turtle and a coral reef bracelet for my 2 grandsons for their 8th birthday and they were thrilled and are always showing them off and explaining the meaning of them. We get very angry at the trash we found at the beach this year. Thank you for all your hard work. The Rosati family
- RTRichard T.1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe fit I ordered a
The fit I ordered a small just fitted so that it stays put on the wrist which I wanted.
- PPatricia2 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsApplaud the Cause, Yet Bracelet Not User-friendly
Bracelet is well-made, yet still making it not flexible enough to
fit the contours of your wrist. Almost impossible to get on and
off with the bead-loop style, even though the bracelet is the correct
size for me. Will need to see a jeweler to attach a clasp.